Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
DEAR BREES
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUR TEE SHIRT AND THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSING I AM GOING TO AUNT KATHYS TOMORROW AND I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR MOMIE AND DADDY,HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING I WOULD LOVE TO KISS YOUR SWEET LITTLE NECK.
LOVE GREAT GRAM XO : )
God Bless You Baby Bress....We all grow everyday in the Lord and we are so blessed for you. We thank you Lord Jesus Christ for the blessing of Brees and for the miracle of Brees in the life of Tom and Jen. What a wonderful Thanksgiving we will all share in this year. I will be sharing in it in prayers and thanks for all of our families blessings. We are all so loved!!! Love and Kisses...Mimi
Happy 8th Month!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!! It's coming soon. Just have to wait for Santa to come and go:) Love you, Mimi
Dearest Brees
It is the most wonderful of all to know that you will walk with the Lord throughout your life. You are the blessing we all prayed for and the gift of love from above.
We are sending all our love to our little Sweetheart on Thanksgiving.
We love you
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox
Post a Comment