Saturday, November 29, 2008
Winter Wonderland
We woke up this morning to about 5 inches of snow. It was so beautiful. This is a tree outside our front door.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aunt Jenny, we love you! You are the best aunt ever!!-Asher
Merry Christmas Aunt Jenny. I like your house.-Jonah
Oh my goodness!!! It's a winter wonderland all right. Hey Bress, where is the snowman???? Just wait until you are big enough for a snowball fight!!!! Watch out for the big ones:) Awesome picture. Sure looks cold....Love all of you, Mom~Mimi
I was thinking when we get to Montasia we are going to take a training class from both of you how to live in the snow..Actually, maybe you could spend a week or so with us so we will know just what to do..What do you think?? or do I want to know...
Love you kids
The Bears
Post a Comment