Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Monday, November 17, 2008

5th Tooth


This picture is not that great..and please don't look at her boogies!! ;) but I was trying to capture her 5th tooth and it was not easy. So...here it is...all 5 teeth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Ms Brees,
Toothie number 5 that is so great. You have the most darling little mouth sweetie heart.
We can't wait to see you. Thank Mommy for putting this on up..Pops will love it.
We love you
Mema and Pops
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Beautiful Girl! What pretty white teeth! And it looks like you are working on #6! I love you, Aunty Kathy

Anonymous said...

Look at you big girl.....You are going to have a mouthful of teeth soon....Mimi would love to have such beautiful white teeth.....you are so darn cute and I miss you bunches, but I will see you soon and we can brush our teeth together:))) love you, Mimi

Becky said...

I agree with Aunt Kathy. I see six-that will tie you up with Abbie! She better get so more:) Tell mommy don't worry about the boogies, but Uncle Kenny could teach her how to take them out:)

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL WHO CARES ABOUT BOOIGES I THINK YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND PRETTY WHITE TEETH AND I LOVE THOES EYELASHES YOU ARE A DOLL AND I SAW ABBIE AND SHE IS WALKING SO CUTE YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHEN YOU COME TO CALIF I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH GREAT GRAMXO : )