Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF YOU AND BREES....HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD...LOVE AND GOD BLESS, CATHY~MIMI
HI BREES
WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF YOU AND UNCLE KENNY AND WHAT A GREAT JOB WITH THE COLOR ITS BEAUTIFUL AND I YOU REALLY LOVE IT
I LOVE YOU LOADS BLESSINGS GREAT GRAM XOXXO
Little Ms Brees you have a very talented Uncle. This picture turned out great of the two of you. I think it is another one for the Mountain Bears wall.
Happy Birthday to Uncle Ken he is an awesome 32....
We love your beautiful eyes and darling little face sweet girl.....
Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxoxox
3-8-1
Post a Comment