Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swimming for the first time


She really liked it. There were two other kids in the pool so she could not take her eyes off of them. Watching everything they were doing. She would not straighter her legs...it was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you look adorable...did you love the pool???? I'm not very sure from this picture if you did or not???? I will have to call and find out....love and miss you....Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Baby,
That's a pretty big bathtub isn't it. I bet you had a great vacation with Mommy and Daddy..You know your Mom and Dad are great swimmers so I am sure you will be in and around the water a whole lot. You will be on the go and outdoors enjoying nature.
Your such a darling little baby girl and we can't wait to see you..
Love Pops and Mema
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

HI LITTLE SWIMMER
I LOVE YOUR PICTURE AND I BET BY NEXT SUMMER WHEN YOU ARE IN CALIF YOU WILL BE SWIMING WITH YOUR COUSINS AND MAYBE I CAN SWIM WITH YOU LIKE I DID WITH YOUR MOM YOU ARE JUST A BEAUTIFUL DOLL LOVE YOU GT.GRAM
XO : ) XO