Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Dress


5 comments:

Becky said...

I love your toothy grin! You're catching up to Abbie with all those teeth! Love you! Auntie Becky

The Iglesias Family Story said...

She's so cute Jen! You take the best pictures! She's going to really appreciate them when she's older.

Anonymous said...

Don't you look as cute as a button:) Check out those adorable teeth.....what a cute smile you have. Love the black and white!!! Miss you Baby Brees...be a good girl...love you bunches!!!!!!Mimi

Anonymous said...

Brees Beidle you are just so adorable. What a great surprise to get home from work and see a new picture and such a precious one at that. I looked for you this morning but you were still playing Trick or Treat so I was patient and when I got home I told Pops I am going to see if Brees has a new picture up and guess what you do and it is the cutest..You darling baby and your smile makes us smile and your little teeth are so cute..Your Mom and Dad sure know how to dress you and make you laugh...what fun you must be..
We can't wait to get a picture of you and Abbie girl together....
Love you little one.....
Pops and Mema
xoxoxo
3-8-1

Anonymous said...

Hi Beautiful Girl! This is the precious photo that greets me each morning when I walk in the kitchen...I love looking at your sweet, happy face...starts my day! Love from Aunty Kathy