Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
6 comments:
I see more hair growing Baby Brees!
Love those eyelashes and cute teeth! We love you. Uncle Kenny.
Becky is right...I see more hair...Pigtails soon....You are just the cutest little granddaughter. You are just so beautiful:) I can't wait to come and see you...Love you cutie!!! Mimi
What a cutie pie. She is so adorable..
Nicole
Baby Baby Oh Baby!!
Aren't you just a sweet little thing..those eyelashes and little pearlie whites and yes Pops and Mema agree with all that you are getting lots more shiny hair..I bet it will be as pretty as your Mommie's.
Those beautiful brown eyes say so much..I know for sure they watch out for your Daddy to play with you and your Mommy too!!
Love you Sweetie Heart...Pops and Mema
xoxoxox 3-8-1
We miss you so Baby Brees Beidle..come home soon okay.....love Pops and Mema
xoxoxoxoxkisses and hugs just for you
Post a Comment