Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mommy and The Muffin


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Muffin you are just precious together. Brees you are a perfect combination of Mommy and Daddy. What a sweet picture. What a blessed holiday season this is. You both bring tears to my eyes. I love you both and can't wait to come to visit. Love you~Mom~Mimi

Anonymous said...

You are a darling duo that is for sure. You are so precious to all of us and we can't wait to see you. We just love your little dress Brees..it is so you..
We love you with all our hearts and we keep you close in pictures and conversation daily. Mema and Pops will musssssh you up muffin girl as soon as we can get our hands on you sweetheart.
Love Love Love Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

Krogulski Family said...

What a great picture of you two. So precious! I can't wait for Amelia and Brees to play soon.
Nicole

Becky said...

Oh Brees Brees! You're getting too big! I wish I could come see you!! Just don't grow anymore:) Love you! Aunite Becky