Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting our first Christmas tree


4 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the sweater and hat!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful:) Can't wait to love on you....what a precious picture. Hope you stayed warm snuggled up to Daddy.....Can I see your tree when I come to visit??? love you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Ms. Brees
Mema has to have this picture. If you aren't the cutest little love bug I ever did see.
Pops and I can't keep our eyes off you.
See you real soon okay..
Love, Mema and Pops
Merry Christmas little one
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

HI MISS BREES
LOVE YOUR OUTFIT AND YOUR SMILE I AM JUST ENJOYING ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND WILL BE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS. MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH MUCH LOVE
GREAT GRAM. : )