Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little something left behind!


I opened my drawer and found a little something left by Abbie...it just made me laugh. The girls had a great time playing in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness are you sure that is Abbie's little duckie..Remember I lost mine years ago..how funny that is to see it in the drawer. Pops and I are so thrilled that you girls had a chance to spend time together and for Tom and Ken to get everything planned so nicely. How fun!!!
Love you..more and more
Pops and Mom

Becky said...

She just wanted to leave a little present behind so you wouldn't forget her!