Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Ok this is so priceless.....did you girls have fun in the snow? Maybe???? A little chilly I hear. Did you make any snowballs or make snow angels. You both look like a couple of "snow angels". What fun! Love your snow bunny outfits too. Go back in and have some hot chocolate. Love you, Mimi
How adorable. You can't get much cuter than this. The snow outfits are fun.
Nicole
Oh Abbie did that snowstorm surprise you. It looks like Brees was watching the weather report and is so happy that it was right. I know she enjoyed your visit and I also know that miles will never keep you to apart for long. I have a funny feeling that our two grandaughters are going to have lots of fun together over the years and now all they have to do is find their Auntie Heather a Cowboy..
Mema and Pops love you girls with all our hearts.
Love and Kisses and lots of hugs to our girls
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment