Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Breezy, you are too cute! I love seeing pictures of you every day. Can't wait until you can come back out to Sunny So. Cal to visit! We miss you.
Well hello Squeaky Clean did you like your bath. We sure can't wait to see you. Just a few more months and we will be able to love you up little one.
Love Pops and Mema..have a wonderful Sunday..
xoxoxoxoxox kisses for mommy and daddy too!!
Hey you are using your "Cupcake Towel"! Did your bath feel yummy? Did you play with bath toys? Mimi loves her bath time too....everynight I lounge in a big bubble bath and then I go off to bed. I miss you Baby Brees and I think about you all the time. Sweet Dreams...love, Mimi
Post a Comment