Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Oh my you beautiful little angel's you just made POP'S day the BEST!!! Thank you so much I love my four GIRL'S love you Pop's
Well Girls what a sweet thing you did putting up a Love You sign for Pops..I think it made him feel much better. We are home now and everything is good.
We love your pictures together, how much fun it is for us to see you girls being so sweet to each other..
I am right...right?
Love you and enjoy your time together.
Mema and Pops you so
xoxoxox
I love Abbie's little belly hangin' out in this picture. Hilarious.
You two are precious....Love, Mimi
Post a Comment