Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I got it, no need to help.


Brees was so excited to get in the bath she did not even want to wait for me to get her diaper off or help her in the tub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going little bathing beauty??? I know that playing in the bathtub is so much fun:) I can' wait to come and visit to see all of the new things you can do. Mommy and Daddy think you are a "crack-up" and I bet you are:) Wait until you get to go to the pool this summer....won't that be fun...be a good girl...love and miss you, Mimi

Krogulski Family said...

You can't get much cuter than this. Is she walking now? I can't believe how big she has gotten. I absoluetely love it!

Nicole