Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Beautiful Brees!!
BREES YOU BEAUTIFUL DOLL
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE PERFECT
EYE BROWS PERFECT EYE LASHES AND
PERFECT EYES AND YOU ARE JUST SO
DARLING.
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART
GREAT GRAM XO:)
Hi Sweetheart,
Thank you for spending the afternoon with Pops and Mema..we had such a great time having lunch together. You are such a little doll baby and Pops and I just love to look at you. Brees your expressions are out of this world. You are simply a beautiful little girl and we love you with all our hearts..thank you for walking me out of the restaurant..I loved that!!!
loveyoutons...Mema and Pops
xoxoxoxox
3-8-1
What a beautiful, soulful picture. You are just the most precious little girl. Had so much fun seeing you this week-end. I will see you real soon again. Be a good girl and stay out of those cookies:))) Love you Baby Brees, Mimi
Post a Comment