Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Friday, May 8, 2009

CHEESE...


This is Brees' cheesy smile! We love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!
Say Cheese....more please...
Love Pops and Mema...we love cheese too!

Unknown said...

kinda reminds me of ashers squishy face. funny.

Anonymous said...

What a cute cheesy face that is. You have it everywhere!!!! You are a nut!!! I love you bunches, sending you a big kiss in the breeze. Did you feel it....wait....it landed right on that cheesy check....love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

BREES NO MATTER YOU DO YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND I LOVE THAT FACE AND THOSE BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES
AND I LOVE U XOOXOOX