Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We miss you Daddy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! I love you both so much! I will see you both tonight. Have a good day! Daddy.

Unknown said...

Mommy needs to be in this picture too! Time to set the timer on that camera!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your brother..this is just darling..look at Brees's little hands..sure will be glad when he gets home so he can protect our girls..
See you soon!!!
bye migs...Mema and Pops love you to pieces funny girl!!!

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
I LOVE YOUR NOTE TO YOUR DADDY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF YOU,AND I SAW YOUR GRAMMA TONIGHT AT BACKWOODS INN AND I TALKED YO YOUR MEMA TONIGHT ON THE PHONE THEY LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SO DO I HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND NIGHT WITH MOMMIE AND DADDY
LOVE YOU WITH KISSES AND HUGGS XOXOXOXO GREAT GRAM :)