Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Alice in Wonderland


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Little Migs whar are you thinking about...maybe where the Seven Dwarfs are..??
I know you had a wonderful time at Disneyland..just the beginning of lots more fun...
love you little one...Mema and Pops..
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

HI BREES
I KNOW THAT YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT DISNEYLAND WITH ALL BOYS AND ABBIE WHAT FUN TO SEE SNOW WHITE AND MICKEY AND ALL THE FUN TIME YOU CAN HAVE THERE. KEEP YOUR PICTURES COMING I REALLY ENJOY THEM.
LOVE YOU HERE IS KISSES AND HUGS
GREAT GRAM OXXOXXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU ARE THE NEXT SNOW WHITE IN THE MAKING! YOU SURE ARE A CUTE LITTLE BUG.....WHERE'S NEMO? LOVED SEEING YOU THE OTHER NIGHT...YOU ARE SUCH FUN....SEE YOU IN A WEEK....LOVE YOU, MIMI

Becky said...

I bet Alice was so happy to meet you Brees! Abbie is afraid of those characters, so we never get any pictures with them :-)