Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Brees, I love the pictures of you with your mickey ears! You have the hookup with Uncle Kenny, I'll get you in anytime! Love you!
Don't you look so so cute with your Mickey ears.....Can I just pick you up and give you a big squeeze. You are just unbelievable precious.....I will see you this week-end:) I can't wait to play all day...love you bunches,,,,Mimi
HI BREES
I JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE MICKEYS VERY BEST FRIEND NOW, ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT AND YOUR MICKEY HAT FITS JUST RIGHT. I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE WALKING AND RUNNING WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES AND HAPPY SMILE,
LOVE YOU :) :) XO GRT.GRAM
Oh you are our Minni Mouse...we love these pictures of you having so much fun at Disneyland. We know you had a wonderful time and it will be there for years to come for you to enjoy..Mema was 12 when she first went and your Gram worked at the Pirate Ship that sold Chicken of the Sea tuna sandwiches and your Aunti Dot work on Main Street at Carnation. She was in High School (Anaheim High) and we lived on Crone Street and I went to Trident Jr. High School. We liked living a few miles from Disneyland. We use to go alot at night time..but the only part that was open in late 1950's was Fantasyland with the Merry go round and the Tea cups and the Toad Ride..we use to enter through the employee entrance there was a pass that said it was approved to let us in. We would ride and ride for free..and your Great Gram met Mr. Disney..but lots more to do now days..I will tell you more a little later..love you sweetie pie...
Mema and Pops
Post a Comment