Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got Mail?


Brees loves to walk her baby to get the mail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY DEAR MISS BREES
SO NICE TO SEE YOU TAKING YOUR BABY OUT FOR A WALK, IT LOOKS LIKE A LOVELY SUNNY DAY,YOUR HAIR LOOKS NICE DID YOUR MOMMIE FIX IT FOR YOU? I SEE THAT YOUR BABY IS SO HAPPY JUST LIKE YOU.. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH GREAT GRAM XOOX

Anonymous said...

Dear Brees,
You are getting to be such a big girl..You went to get the mail and took a walk with your baby..You are a darling little baby yourself and we can't wait to see you.
Looks like it is a real Sunshine Day!! love you sweetheart...
Pops and Mema
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

You are getting way to big....slow down a bit. Look at you, I can't believe my eyes that you are already pushing your baby around. You are so precious....and you two look adorable. I will have to send you some mail soon.....love you big girl...Mimi