Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love to Swing


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you look like you are having fun. Can I join you? We might have a hard time getting my rump back out of the seat though. I might be there forever:) What a happy little girl....Have fun, don't let Daddy push you to high in the air...Love you Baby Brees, Mim

Anonymous said...

Swing High Sweet Girl...we see that darling little smile, this is fun time for Brees...Hold on tight little one you have a great ride ahead...with the best parents ever!!
Your skin is like silk...Mema loved it!! Can you make mine like silk..maybe it will take away the lines..
You have a smile that will be with you always and it's a good one....love you sweetie pie..
Mema and Pops...

Anonymous said...

SWEET BREES
I JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVING THAT SWING ALL LITTLE GIRLS LOVE TO SWING. YOU SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE.
LOVE TO MOMMIE AND DADDY TOO.
GREAT GRAM XOOXOXXOXO :)