Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
2 comments:
Finally, your back!!
What a great picture of all of you and such a beautiful village.
You all look so happy and Brees is scoping in on the camara..What a darling little face she has.
Thanks I feel better now that I got to see my Kids and Grandaughter.
Love Mema and Pops
WHAT AN AWESOME TRIP....I HAVE PRINTED ALL OF THE PICTURES AND I AM WAITING FOR THEM TO ARRIVE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DRIVING AND BREES YOU WERE A REAL TROOPER. WE SAW SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. THIS WAS A GREAT TRIP AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE......WHAT A SWEET FAMILY AND MIMI LOVES YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING...LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL....MOM~MIMI
Post a Comment