Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
3 comments:
Are you having fun big girl..Mimi booked a flight out today to come and see you again soon.!!!!!! Yippee!!! It will be fun to sit on the floor with you and play for a few days. What toys do you like the best so we can tell Santa? You have fun little one...you sure are getting big and more beautiful every day...love and miss you, Mimi
Hi Sweetheart,
We are watching your every move. Looks like you have some fun toys to play with and you are getting so big..we love you tons and tons.
Pops and Mema
kisses for you xoxoxoxoxoxox
HI BREES
I LIKE THAT TOY BOX AND YOU LOOK SO CUTE SITING THERE,I WISH I WAS SITING WITH YOU AND WE COULD READ SOME STORIES, THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN, I WONDER WHAT TOY YOU LIKE THE BEST I THINK THAT ONE WITH ALL THE BRIGHT COLORS ON IT. THATS THE ONE I LIKE TO BE HAPPY SWEET BABY GIRL LOVE YOU GR.GRAM XOXOXOXX
Post a Comment