Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall in Aspen


Maroon Bells

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beidles,
Okay, so I bring up your site and I see at the very bottom "Fall in Aspen" so I scan real slow so I will have this huge surprise on how big Miss Brees is and this huge dissapointment ran through me looking at this beautiful picture.
Proof is: You can be so happy yet so sad at the same time.
Okay, start downloading.......
Love Mom and Pops xoxoxox 3-8-1