Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
4 comments:
Happy Halloween to our Little Scarecrow..you are just adorable in you very first Halloween Costume. Pops and I love your choce in your pumkins too..we love you Little Brees..and miss you terrible..we will see you soon..
Love you
Pops and Mema
xoxoxo
BREES I LOVE YOUR COSTUME YOU SURE PICKED A BIG PUMKIN I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE READY FOR TRICK OR TREAT DONT EAT TO MUCH CANDY HAVE FUN LOVE YOU YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART
HUGS AND KISSES GREAT GRAM : )
Jennifer...she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!.....what a precious picture and what a cute little scarecrow....Mimi sure wishes she could be there with you to enjoy Halloween....Next year my little one I will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world...you have fun and watch out for the ghosts and goblins...love you Baby Brees...Mimi
Oh gosh...that's pretty stinkin' cute. This day she was a "punkin" instead of a "muffin." :)
Brent and Mel
Post a Comment