Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Supposed to snow tonight....


We will let you know if it does. UPDATE: NO SNOW FOR US. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SUNNY TODAY. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT HERE IN COLORADO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Brees,
You are Mema's and Papa's little Snow Bunny..
You stay warm now..love you
Pops and Mema

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo cute. Seriously what camera do you have?

Tamara said...

oh my grush i just lover hers to pieces!!!!!

Anonymous said...

10-6-09
HI MISS BREES
I JUST WENT THRU ALL YOUR PICTURES AND I LOVE EVERYONE OF THEM AND I FEEL THAT GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME SO MUCH. JUST SEEING ALL THE PICTURES OF YOU ALSO ABBIE AND HER BROTHERS AND THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL, LOVING LITTLE CHRISTIAN CHILDERN WHAT MORE DO I NEED. THANK YOU BREES AND YOUR MOM AND DAD. LOVE GREAT GRAM :) :):) :):)XOX