Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Baby


4 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

Breezy, you're so adorable. Great picture of you! Obviously my tips are paying off! Love, Uncle Kenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Baby,
We all miss you so here in California. You are a very happy baby and you are simply as sweet as can be. All of us look for a new picture of you every single day sometimes it is every single minute..Beautiful brown eyes you have sweetie heart..
Beautiful picture Jen and Tom..she is so precious..
We love you kids
Pops and Mema
3-8-
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Can I tickle your tummy??? you are so darn cute. I miss you bunches......looks like you are getting more hair. I sure wish I could just jump on a plane and come and see you again...you are such a blessing...what a beautiful little girl you are:)....Love you, Grandma Cathy~Mimi

Tamara said...

CAN YOU GET ANY MORE SQUISHY-PIES???? SMOOCHIE SMOOCH FROM YOUR AUNTY TAMARA