Thank you for visiting our website. We have created this website to share with those that have requested pictures or want to know what is going on in our lives. We felt this is the best and quickest way to reach everyone. We will continue to post updates about what is happening in our lives as well as our family and friends. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Tom, Jen, and Brees
5 comments:
Whoa There, you mean business! Still adorable though.
MOM....
How many time's do I have to tell you NO MORE PICTURES OK.. You said it was dinner time!! right? Never mine I'm going over to POP'S & MEMA'S for some heathy chocolate chip pancake's .
We LOVE You Kid's Sooooo POPS& MEMA
Oh Ms Brees,
Aren't you just a darling..Okay a very Serious Darling Baby that is..
Pops is about to steal you away...love this picture..
Love your Mommy for taking it and love your Daddy for all he does to make a nice home for you both...
Love Mema and Pops
xoxoxox
All right all ready I'll vote for MCAIN! ;0)
Whatcha thinking there kiddo.....It's in these moments that your'e taking in the world around you. Maybe you are now trying to figure out how that camera works so you can dismantle it later??? Your Dad was so much like you...I used to say, "His wheels are turning" Watch out!!!! You are sooo darn cute...love you Baby Brees!!!!Mimi
Post a Comment