Wednesday, October 29, 2008
A sweet moment in parenthood.
It is 3:30am right now...I was woken up with a slight fuss so I stood beside Brees' crib in a way she could not see me. The next thing I hear is a sweet cooing and her little hand raises up to her giraffes. She laid in her crib for about 20 minutes just cooing and playing with her giraffes. It was a sweet moment for me as I thought to myself...God is so gracious to us. We are so blessed to have such a precious gift. I normally do not blog but could not pass up a chance to share such an amazing moment in parenthood.
Posted by
The Beidle Family
at
2:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jennifer
A moment in time that will last a lifetime. Let the blessings flow..
A Parents love grows and grows and nothing can replace it.
Precious little baby you and Tom have.
Love you Ditz...
Mom and Dad
xoxoxox
thanks for sharing this with us..
WHAT A TOUCHING PICTURE THANK YOU FOR ALLYOUR PICTURES BREES I LOVE YOUR SWEET LITTLE HAND BLESS YOU SWEETHEART LOVE U GREAT GRAM OXXOXOXO
You made me cry. So many special moments and they are just starting. We all thank the Lord that you and Tom are parents to such a little miracle daughter. Enjoy and cherish every moment. You will capture these memories in your mind forever...love you Brees...Mimi is so glad you have your giraffes. They are full of love and watchful eyes as you sleep(and play)....God keep you happy and safe...love, Mimi
Post a Comment